Richard Stallman Stole Emacs Source Code from James Gosling
James Gosling (creator of Java) says that Richard Stallman's GNU Emacs began as stealing his (Goslin) emacs Source Code.
Here's video, start at 2:52:30
- rms Stole Emacs Source Code from James Gosling
- rms Resigned from FSF, 2019-09-16
- 2019 rms at Microsoft, 2019
- 2018 rms, Emacs Tyrant
- 2017 rms Pushing for GPL3, Kicked Out Free Software from Free Software Platform
- 2016 Emacs Lisp Doc String Curly Quote Controversy
- 2016 GNU Emacs Removes Color Emoji Support on the Mac
- 2017 Language Server Protocol Kills Emacs
- 2016 Emacs: Ugly Redisplay Internals Hack
- 2015 rms: What's magit?
- 2013 Rants on Emacs Visual Lines by Don Hopkins and Mark Crispin
- 2013 rms Wants Emacs to be Word Processor
- 2013 Free Software Foundation, How Much Donation They Get?
- 2012 Richard Stallman on Open Source
- 2012 Lisp Programer Daniel Weinreb Died (1959 to 2012)
- 2011 rms Speech Requirement
- 2007 Daniel Weinreb Rebuttal to rms's Story of LISP History
- Young rms on Software Freedom
The Emacs Cult
- 2010 GNU Emacs Development Inefficiency
- 2001 GNU Emacs and XEmacs Schism
- 2007 My Experience of Emacs vs XEmacs
- 2008 Problems of Emacswiki
- 2011 Emacs Cult Problem: Emacs vs Windows Notepad
- 2011 Emacs Undo and Emacs Cult Problem
- 2010 Emacs: Have You Read Emacs Manual?