Richard Stallman Resigned from FSF, 2019-09-16
2019-09-13 Social Justice gang attacking Richard Stallman now. rms read news on Epstein, found twisted wording, criticized it. Then, some sj blogged it, send to sjgang media Vice. More twisted words. Now it becomes rms is for child rap.
It began with this piece. A woman wants reads a piece of email by rms. She got angry, and wrote a blog that wants rms removed.
Selam G complaints that rms wrote a email that's offensive.
Here's rms's remail (it criticizes twisted wording of a news report.)
Selam G sent her complaint to Vice News, a extrem leftist news media.
Here's Vice news report. Note the title, it twisted rms's meaning.
This is picked up by other leftist news media, such as Daily Beast.
3 days later, on 2019-09-16 RMS says he resigned from CSAIL, on his blog. FSF also announced that RMS resigned from FSF, on the same day.
(CSAIL is Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. RMS is visiting scientist at CSAIL)
twitter FSF announcing RMS resign [ https://twitter.com/fsf/status/1173780935910797312 accessed: 2019-09-23] . Looking at it, lots of sj people there.
Steven Levy, 2019-09-18
Thomas Bushnell, 2019-09-18
Thomas Bushnell was a maintainer of Hurd OS in 1990s.
GNU Projects Want RMS Out, 2019-10-07
RMS Final Interview as FSF President, 2019-09-17
Am looking into whether rms resign from fsf is forced. Still undecided. My guess is likely, but perhaps with undisclosed benefits. Note, this is really a heavy issue. It's not just sjw. Billion $ n its people r involved.
another interesting thing is that i find very few people defending rms, unexpectedly from what i know of fsf fanatics n emacs diehards since 1998. i think most do not dare to say things.
Articles Supporting RMS
Notes from Xah Lee
In my opinion, RMS did nothing wrong here.
I consider that from now on FSF is just going to be a puppet state.
- rms Stole Emacs Source Code from James Gosling
- rms Resigned from FSF, 2019-09-16
- 2019 rms at Microsoft, 2019
- 2018 rms, Emacs Tyrant
- 2017 rms Pushing for GPL3, Kicked Out Free Software from Free Software Platform
- 2016 Emacs Lisp Doc String Curly Quote Controversy
- 2016 GNU Emacs Removes Color Emoji Support on the Mac
- 2017 Language Server Protocol Kills Emacs
- 2016 Emacs: Ugly Redisplay Internals Hack
- 2015 rms: What's magit?
- 2013 Rants on Emacs Visual Lines by Don Hopkins and Mark Crispin
- 2013 rms Wants Emacs to be Word Processor
- 2013 Free Software Foundation, How Much Donation They Get?
- 2012 Lisp Programer Daniel Weinreb Died (1959 to 2012)
- 2011 rms Speech Requirement
- 2007 Daniel Weinreb Rebuttal to rms's Story of LISP History
- Young rms on Software Freedom
The Emacs Cult
- 2010 GNU Emacs Development Inefficiency
- 2001 GNU Emacs and XEmacs Schism
- 2007 My Experience of Emacs vs XEmacs
- 2008 Problems of Emacswiki
- 2011 Emacs Cult Problem: Emacs vs Windows Notepad
- 2011 Emacs Undo and Emacs Cult Problem
- 2010 Emacs: Have You Read Emacs Manual?