51.3.4 Minibuffer Keymaps
The minibuffer has its own set of local keymaps; they contain various
completion and exit commands.
- minibuffer-local-map is used for ordinary input (no completion).
- minibuffer-local-ns-map is similar, except that SPC exits
just like RET.
- minibuffer-local-completion-map is for permissive completion.
- minibuffer-local-must-match-map is for strict completion and
for cautious completion.
- minibuffer-local-filename-completion-map and
minibuffer-local-filename-must-match-map are like the two
previous ones, but they are specifically for file name completion.
They do not bind SPC.