Emacs Keybinding, Keyboard, Articles Index
The essence of using emacs is commands and keys.
describe-key then press a key or shortcut to see what command it calls.
describe-function then type a command name to see what keyboard shortcut it has, if any.
- Emacs: How to Define Keys
- Emacs: Change Major Mode Keys
- Emacs: Change Minor Mode Keys
- Emacs: Fix Minor Mode Key Priority
- Emacs: Define Key Sequence
- Emacs: How to Define Menu Key
- Emacs: How to Bind Super Hyper Keys
- Emacs: Remapping Keys Using key-translation-map
- Emacs: Bind Number Pad Keys
- Emacs: How to Set Mouse Buttons
more at Emacs Keys Panel Index
See also Emacs: Xah Fly Keys
or, buy something from Best Keyboard for Emacs