Emacs: Switch Buffer
switch-to-buffer 【Ctrl+x b】 to switch to a different buffer.
When in the prompt:
- Tab for name completion.
- ↑ for previous buffer name you gave. ↓ for next.
- * wildcard can be used for part of name. For example,
*kmeans any buffer name containing “k”.
[see Emacs: List Buffers]
A much better command to switch buffer
See: Emacs: Ido Mode
Switching Next/Previous User Buffers
See also: Emacs: Next/Previous User Buffer
Create New Empty Buffer
Open File topics
- Emacs: File Manager, dired
- Emacs: Bookmark Tutorial
- Emacs: Open Recently Opened File
- Emacs: Open File Fast
- Emacs: Open Last Closed File
- Emacs: Open File Path Under Cursor
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.