Use the paypal button below, pay $15. In the comment field, put “emacs zip file”. I'll email you the download link. Make sure your email address is included and correct.
You get the entire site (without ads)
• 110+ HTML pages on how to use emacs. Written in the way that's easy to understand. You don't need unix/linux experience or programing background.
• 120+ HTML pages on how to program emacs lisp. Fully example based. Within one week, you'll be able to code elisp, and read ＆ navigate the elisp manual comfortably.
• 300+ HTML pages of essays and tips on emacs history, keyboard, keybinding, and emacs community happenings.
• Includes the complete GNU Emacs and Emacs Lisp manual (≈1700 HTML pages), newly formatted in HTML and cross-linked from my tutorial for your easy reference.
• All functions has mouse-over tooltip of function's inline doc.
Read it offline, anywhere. Instantaneous page load. No advertisement.
Free upgrade. (about every 2 months)
Not sure? See: Testimonial on Xah's Emacs Tutorial ◇ Testimonial for ErgoEmacs Keybindingblog comments powered by Disqus