ErgoEmacs v1.9.3 Release Notes Highlight
Download ErgoEmacs at: http://code.google.com/p/ergoemacs/downloads/list
Detailed release notes is in the downloaded zip file.
(If you are on Mac or Linux, then you need to have emacs 23.2.
For a list of download locations for pre-build emacs 23.2 for your platform, see:
Which Emacs to Download for Windows and Mac?)
New Version of ErgoEmacs Keybinding Package (V5.3.9)
- Fixed a bug about shift key selection with cua-mode
- Added a compatibility fix for auto-complete-mode
- Added a hotkey 【Ctrl+Shift+t】 for open-last-closed.
- Copy/Cut with no text selection will include the line ending.
New Command: toggle-whitespace-setting for whitespace-mode
Key utility for Windows
- Caps Lock key for execute-extended-command
- Windows system-wide ErgoEmacs keys for Nativo layout
Emacs's Info-mode, Backspace Key = Previous Viewed Page
New Version of xmsi-mode for Math Symbols and Unicode Input
New Command Frequency Mode keyfreq.el
Change: 8 abbreviations in emacs-lisp-mode
Change: pretty print control L no longer loaded
Fix: ergoemacs-mode and auto-complete-mode (r638)
Update: Second Life, lsl mode new version
Update: dos-mode update to v2.16
Update: new version of tuareg-mode for OCaml/ML language
Update: htmlize.el updated to v1.3.9
New: xeu_elisp_util.el for elisp coders
blog comments powered by