ErgoEmacs v1.9.1 Release Notes Highlight
Download ErgoEmacs at: http://code.google.com/p/ergoemacs/downloads/list
Detailed release notes is in the downloaded zip file.
(If you are on Mac or Linux, then you need to have emacs 23.2.
For a list of download locations for pre-build emacs 23.2 for your platform, see:
Which Emacs to Download for Windows and Mac?)
New version of ErgoEmacs keybinding package
The following keyboard layouts are supported:
- There's open-in-desktop command with key 【Ctrl+⇧ Shift+o】.
- There's a open-last-closed command with key 【Ctrl+⇧ Shift+t】.
- The new keys for split window related commands are 【Ctrl+3】, 【Ctrl+4】, 【Ctrl+⇧ Shift+4】.
- 【Ctrl+p】 now asks for confirmation before printing.
New language modes
- C Sharp
- new version of mode for OCaml
- new version of haskell-mode
- BBCode mode (xbbcode-mode)
Note: all major modes are listed in the menu “File‣Language Modes”.
New minor modes and features
- Enhanced bookmark feature (bookmark+).
- Enhanced directory viewer feature (dired+).
- Enhanced feature of name completition. (auto-complete-mode)
- Added tab bar GUI (tabbar-mode)
- 〔twit.el〕 for twitter.
- A Unicode browser 〔xub-mode.el〕
- Highlighting word under cursor 〔highlight-symbol.el〕
- Template set for HTML (yasnippet).
- Template set for emacs lisp (yasnippet).
- Abbrev set for coding emacs lisp
Other Misc improvements
New menu items and commands
- “Options‣Show/Hide Space and Tab”
- “Options‣Show/Hide‣line number in margin”
- “Options‣move through camelCaseWords”
- “File‣Open last closed”. 【Ctrl+⇧ Shift+t】 (open-last-closed)
- 【Ctrl+⇧ Shift+o】 (open-in-desktop)
Operating-System-wide ErgoEmacs keybindings utilities
There are several utilities that sets your OS to use ErgoEmacs keybinding.
xahlee.org System-wide ErgoEmacs Keybinding for Windows, Mac, Bash
blog comments powered by